Have you ever heard that country song from Lonestar about looking in from the front porch? I don't remember exactly how it goes but it came to mind tonight as I pulled into the driveway. As I opened my car door, I looked down at my house and could see my family through the kitchen window. Adam was carefully combing Lacey's wet hair and I could see the puppies running through the house. I am so lucky to come home at night to a sweet (but ornery!) husband and a fun little toddler that is still running wild until 11pm. I really felt blessed as I watched them through the window for just a minute.
I had a crazy blog idea tonite coming home from work but this thought seemed better to share. I hope my little heart always gets excited and anxious as I pull into the driveway and see my family in our home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment