Sunday, March 9, 2008

all in one day

Usually I play on this blog at the end of the day while checking email or writing an email. I will write about whatever is on my little brain at the moment. Tonight I am thinking about how much I love my husband! That's not unusual but today was just filled with little moments that make me so grateful for my family. Lacey just adores her daddy, like me. How many men would listen to Hannah Montana blaring on the CD player to AND from church today? Does every Daddy enjoy a bubble bath with his baby girl once in awhile? And play duck, duck, goose over and over again before bed? And right now, as I write this, he is holding her as she falls asleep. Lacey is lucky to have so many great men in her life that will always be special to her but Daddy will always be #1.

We are so blessed :)

No comments: