Thursday, December 11, 2008

just say No!

Sometimes its much better to say No to holiday parties or events and just relax and spend time at home! That describes our evening! Lacey decided she didn't want to go to her school Christmas party since her friend Emily wouldn't be there. So we had a fun night putting up our Christmas tree and laughing as she encouraged us to sing Jingle Bells as we decorated the tree. I enjoyed a long over-due bubble bath with my little girl as she served me with a tea party in the water. We wrapped presents and had dinner together, just the three of us. I had to laugh, but almost cried, as she carried a new present for Daddy to the Christmas tree. I was still in the bedroom but I heard the little voice tell Daddy that the bag had new shoes for him inside! Yep, she told him one of my gifts! Oh well, maybe he will act surprised anyways.

Home sweet Home, the best place to be!

No comments: