Saturday, January 3, 2009

good tv

Yesterday I told you about some bad tv so today I have a great show to tell you about! Have you seen CMT Cribs? The show takes you inside the homes of celebrities and shows you everything.... their fridge, their bedroom, nurseries, music room, backyards, garages, just everything! It's an inside peek of their personal life. It's really fun to see their huge homes and all their luxuries- that they probably take for granted. I seen the homes of Ted Nugent, Brett Michaels, Jewel, Chyna, Hulk Hogan, Lee Ann Rimes, Pamela Anderson and several others. I've seen the show once or twice but last night I lucked onto a whole marathon or something! The house was quiet and I had full control of the remote. It's really rare that I can be so lazy and selfish and enjoy some tv without interruptions. I was a complete couch potato for a few hours until I finally made myself go to bed so I wouldn't be a zombie today with Lacey. I thought it was funny to see the beautiful outdoor swimming pool at Jewel's house and she mentioned that she don't keep it heated so she rarely uses it. WHAT?? She has like a bazillion dollars and she won't heat the wonderful pool in the back yard? And...the one home was like 17,000 square feet! They had rooms in their home that I've never even heard of before! Pamela Anderson has a beach house and when she bought it there wasn't a bathtub for her or the boys. So, she installed this beautiful place outdoors complete with a bathtub and lights, flowers.. yadda yadda yadda. A relaxing bath next to the ocean!

Anyways, check it out sometime.....CMT Cribs!

No comments: