I have 2 parties coming up soon in February that I need to plan and get organized. I just realized the other day how soon February will be here! Lucky for me though I love to plan parties. I love all the little details and shopping for just the right items. I enjoy finding the tablecloths and napkins to match the plates and all that good stuff. Some people really resist this type of planning but I thrive on it! I make my little lists and start surfin' the web for just the right thing. And in a matter of a few days......Voila....the nice man in the brown uniform brings a box of goodies! Of course, Lacey's birthday party is always bittersweet. My sweet little baby will soon be 4 yrs old! Her first birthday was Strawberry Shortcake, second birthday was Elmo, third birthday was all about Mickey Mouse and now..... it's all about Barbie and her friends! So, I may shed a few tears as I shop but I realize how blessed I am that she is growing and is so happy and healthy. It still amazes me sometimes that we were given this precious little girl to raise.
So, enjoy party planning, there's always a reason to celebrate!!
No comments:
Post a Comment