Thursday, February 5, 2009

growing up

Here's a few things my little 4 year old has said this past week that just shocked me;

As she picks up an issue of People magazine on my desk she flips through it and suddenly stops at a photo of our new president. She then tells me, "mommy... there's brack bama!" So I asked her how she knew his name and she quickly informed me "from the news!"

As we left for day care the other day she reminded me "after school today I gotta do my homework Mom!"

She was being ornery one afternoon and I told her she better stop before she got into big trouble and she looked me square in the eye and said; "am I just grounded now or what?"

The other night she was looking at a catalog with me and told me that I should "go online to dot com and look it up!"

When did my four year old become a fourteen year old?
I think I may need some tissues on the way to Pre-K enrollment in the morning!

No comments: