Tuesday, February 3, 2009

popcorn

This past weekend was movie weekend! I love to go see a good movie.

~~gran torino (clint eastwood)-Rated R due to the language for sure, great movie plot!

~~hotel for dogs- the kids really liked it and I thought it was pretty cute too. I was hoping to see a little bichon but no luck. Lacey loved the close up of the dogs and their noses :) It had a few sad parts in it that almost brought tears to us female dog lovers.

~~paul blart- mall cop- one of my favorite actors, Kevin James. He played his funny old self and made us all laugh. it was a short movie and a little disappointing but it was still good to watch.

I'm still waiting for Nights in Rodanthe to come on pay per view, can't wait to see it since I just recently read the book.

No comments: