It's been a long month but I'm back again! Our laptop quit working completly awhile back so it was time for a new one. Did you know that the new computers are not set up for us country folk that still has dial up? So, it took forever but we have changed and now have verizon wireless broadband. Better than dial-up, but not quite high speed yet. And...Mom was in the hospital again for several days. Another scare but she's doing good now. We're so glad she is home!
I'm really in the spring cleaning mood! We've decided to move some things around the house and make some changes. I sorted through alot of stuff today and threw away a bunch of junk. I'm ready to wash all the curtains and get out the spring comforter for our bed. It's time to put away all those heavy sweaters and make room for the shorts, tanks and sandals! The flowers are blooming all over (at least in the neighbors yard!) not mine. I'll be getting lots of exercise soon mowing the grass and working outside. Adam and Lacey has planted seeds for the garden and the tiller is ready to go! A pretty Easter flag is hung by the porch and the barbecue grill is calling our name! Actually, we sorta grill all year round but we look forward to having lots of cookouts this summer. The closets need cleaned out and the windows need washed. Maybe new vinyl in the kitchen? It's officially Spring!!
No comments:
Post a Comment