His name is Junior. I know very little about this man but I want to make him happy. He will be alone this Christmas in the nursing home, no visitors and no gifts. The only thing he really wants is a nice cologne set. I heard that he likes to hug the other residents and for them to notice how nice his cologne smells. My vivid imagination makes me think that he is a well groomed man that pays attention to detail, with carefully combed hair and neat clothes. He likes to make people happy and bring smiles to all the ladies. I think Junior is quite the ladies man in the home!
Such simple pleasures really should make us humble. We have so much to be thankful for at this holiday season. I hope he has a Merry Christmas. A little time shopping and a little money will hopefully bring him some joy, from my house to his home this year.
Please remember the children and lonely elderly during this Christmas season. Theres also many people that will have to share this special time alone and could use someone to brighten their holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment