Thursday, November 8, 2007

faith

Sometimes we are faced with a challenge. Not a trial or problem, but a challenge. And it usually comes when we least expect it. I think God smiles when he surprises us like this :)

Is the timing right? Can we really do this? Sadly, do we want to do this? But then we think about the kids that need someone to teach them and love them and how could you say No? I think about Jesus and how he suffered so much and died for us. He paid the ultimate price for us and we should forever be grateful and willing to serve Him. We should jump at opportunities that He gives us and be willing to carry out his plan for us.

So as we prepare and start making plans, I pray for patience and knowledge to do His will. Adam and I make a pretty good team and I know we can do this, together. I've thought about this alot the past couple weeks and know that we can make it work. God promises He will never give us more than we can handle. I'm sure we will learn alot too.

No comments: