Well today should be a state holiday, its the first day of gun season! You would think its a national holiday or something around here. The roads were lined with trucks this morning as the hunters were out doing their manly thing. As I raced to work, Bambi raced to avoid the front bumper of my Honda. I mumbled under my breath and then sympathy won. Poor Bambi was running for her life from these awful men in orange and camoflauge. The deer all laugh as they try to figure out all the camo from head to toe but yet they wear this great big orange thing on their chest and belly. At least they laugh until they hear the crack of the deadly weapons. I think the deer should be armed as well, and make it an even fight. They should have lots of gun gadgets and tricky toys to hunt too. Maybe some human pee also.
As I pull into the deserted parking lot at work, it looks like a federal holiday. Which always means a good space for me anyways. I noticed that all the deer were quite happy at my work place on this Monday morning. They smirked as they enjoyed their nice, huge, safe complex. I could hear them laughing all day long.
What's wrong with chicken anyways?
No comments:
Post a Comment