Saturday, January 5, 2008

little cuties

There's just something so sweet, innocent and special about watching little girls in their little leotards trying to do cartwheels, rolls (we call them flip-flops!), and dancing together. I was so proud of my new little gymnast :) Tonite at Target I found her a beautiful light blue leotard with a little skirt and watched her with excitement tonight as she tried it on and smiled. She happily did twirls and ran to show Daddy.

I've decided that if I had a little more coordination, talent and stronger knees, I could join her class each week. Instead of hanging out with the other moms, I could do cartwheels and walk on the balance beam too. Don't laugh, I actually was in gymnastics for awhile when I was younger. And now, my hubby calls me "Grace" due to my unsteady disposition. So for now, I will continue to "participate" in her class until she will stay all by herself. It will be a sad day when I'm no longer invited to her class!

I just remembered this great routine that me and my neighbor friend created when we were little. We had her boom box and it repeatedly blared the song "The eye of the Tiger". We had this awesome routine of cheers and gymnastics to this particular song. We entertained hundreds of fans as they drove down the road by her house. We were so cool.

Maybe I can teach this to Punky. On second thought, mabye I'll just continue to pay the nice instructor to do her job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.