Saturday, December 29, 2007

MIL

Does anyone know why we decide to spring clean when our Mother-in law is coming to visit?? I've been trying to figure this one out for years, but ultimately give in of course. My MIL is really nice and I doubt she cares if the windows are clean or the hamper is empty. I don't love her son any less if the kitchen floor isn't shiny or the bathtub isn't spotless. Men just really don't understand this one. They don't care if they come to the front door in their boxers to greet their MIL- trust me! So anyways, I've cooked alot today and filled the fridge and cabinets with groceries I think she will like, or at least to keep from starving. I've cleaned the house real good and even gave the puppies a bath. Did I mention I have a sinus infection too? But, all is well and it's almost time for bed.

Company is coming tomorrow and I'm all set, I think. Actually I need to still help my hubby to shampoo the carpet tonight. Sadly, I'm not kidding :)

No comments: