Wednesday, December 12, 2007

SUCKER!!!

PAMPERED CHEF, MARY KAY, LONGABERGER

I love them all :)
I think my debit card has seen them all within the past few weeks.
A neighbor friend was taking orders for pampered chef so I found a few things to order. And then, a friend called the next week and invited me to her party and so I placed another order. Yep, 2 in 2 weeks, gotta love it! There's always something new and fun in the catalogs. Then there is the wonderful, cute little Longaberger items. I'm pretty far from being cheap or "frugal" but really can't bring myself to pay $100 for a basket that I can buy at AC Moore for 5 bucks! But I will gladly order a new little tote bag like the Christmas one sitting here on my desk beside me.

And of course, there is Mary Kay. Satin hands, moisturizer, face cloths, new lip gloss..... I love it all! The last order I gave a friend at work was to benefit breast cancer research so it was for a good cause. That was just icing on the cake!

So now you know, I am a sucker for these home parties/ catalogs. And when we move to a bigger house, I'll be planning party after party to make up for lost time!

No comments: