Well, it's been a great weekend and I could write a blog that is 50 pages but I'll just share one little story tonight.
We have officially introduced Lacey to our family tradition of exchanging presents whenever we want in the month of December! As adults, we can make the child- like decision to open presents when the urge strikes :) And tonight, it happened! Adam decided to give me some pretty new pink pajamas that he had ordered and now I'm nice and cozy enjoying this special gift! Of course, he expected a gift in return and I quickly obliged. He is the proud new owner of a gecko grip level, that I'm guessing you'll only understand if you are a man.
Lacey loved my new pj's and daddy's new toy but we felt bad as she sat empty handed. So I watched with excitement as she opened a pretty new little Disney Princess keyboard that had just came off the store shelf a few hours earlier. Our house has been filled with beautiful music ever since.
We forced ourselves to stop before we got carried away. See, we can be adults, sometimes. Besides, there's always tomorrow night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment