Old man winter has decided to visit today. I don't really remember inviting him. As I drudged out the door this morning into the snow, I really wished I could stay in my nice warm bed for a few more hours. The roads were yucky and I only had about 30 more miles to get to the nice interstate. I usually stay pretty calm on bad roads until I start seeing accidents and then my grip gets a little bit tighter on the steering wheel. That was the case today. I came upon 2 wrecks and numerous cars driving like 30 mph. By the time I made it to work, I was late for overtime. But is that really possible though- to be late for overtime??
So tonight I dashed home on the nice clean safe roads and enjoyed the ride. It's the calm before the storm- literally. Old man winter is headed back again in the morning. I wish I was in Florida with the Extreme Home Makeover family :)
Stay tuned.........
No comments:
Post a Comment