Monday, December 17, 2007

The mountain??

Who knew that Gander Mountain could be a fun place to shop? We recently stopped at the one in Charleston for the first time. I was surprised to find so many christmas gifts as well as stuff for ourselves. I got a great new grill skillet/pan to cook chicken and steaks on the stove. We found lots of cool things and stayed for probably an hour or two. Thank goodness this was our last stop on the way home because we were broke as we walked out the door.

A good friend said he was surprised to hear of my new shopping adventure at this store. He laughed as I talked about all the things we found. And maybe now, I won't secretly laugh at his gander mountain camo hat since he is going to get a matching gander mountain wallet for christmas :)

Next stop? Maybe Cabellas.

No comments: