Sunday, May 25, 2008

photos- Finally!

A rare photo of Adam and his brothers. They all look ornery :)



A Day at the Park.


Our sweet niece that just graduated. Her class was like 350 kids and she finished in the top of her graduating class. One guy even received a full scholarship to Harvard!

I'm glad I finally got to share some photos from vacation. We had a good time and was happy to see everyone again.
Well, today I have really thought about our small town and how great it is to live here! It was wonderful to be back in our small, friendly church today with our family and friends. Everyone knows us by name, we don't get lost in the church and we even get front row parking by the door! We enjoyed the service last week at the huge church during vacation but it was so nice to be at our home church today. Just to give you a comparison- the choir alone at the church we visited was like 4 times the size of our entire church family!

Small towns- I really don't mind that I can stop at the gas station, Walmart or a restaurant and I'm sure to see someone I know. And we have no traffic around here either. The 3:15 school bus "rush" is about the most traffic you will face in town. I like living in the country too. Just this evening, me and Lacey followed a little rabbit, chased a stray cat, watched a frog in the garden, listened to the cows in the distance and even caught "Charlie" the caterpillar to bring inside tonight. These small moments are priceless! It's fun to visit big towns but small town life is much better :)






No comments: