Sunday, May 11, 2008

the weekend

After 5 attempts to load a photo, I give up! I'll try again another day. Lacey had her first gymnastics exhibition this weekend and it was so much fun. She had a good time so that's what really mattered. The little girls were adorable and the older advanced girls were awesome. I was impressed and enjoyed the show. Lacey has already watched the DVD like 4 times probably. I didn't know what to expect because we are sorta still potty-training plus she gets shy or nervous sometimes at class. She's unpredictable from week to week in class. But she did rolls and danced a little, balance beam, backward rolls on the mats, skipped and ran with all the little girls and took a bow at the end as the audience clapped. She entertained us!

And today has been so special on Mother's Day. I remember we had the baby dedication on Mother's Day 3 yrs ago and it seems like yesterday. She carefully brought me a present this morning before church and sweetly said "happy birthday!". Of course there was no reason to correct her, it was so special to me. And then I told her Thank you for the presents and she goes, "Your welcome Missy!" Again, it was too funny and sweet.

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day too.

No comments: