Saturday, July 26, 2008

birthdays galore

Since Lacey has started pre-school, we have entered the birthday party zone. Lots of kids, endless birthday parties! So, we went to a pool party last night for a sweet little 4 year old girl. Lacey was SO excited to go see the kids from her school, she could hardly wait. We both had a good time and she's waiting for the next invitation :) As we pull into the driveway, I hear this sweet soft voice from the back seat say, "thank you for taking me to the party mommy!" She is my little sweetheart.

We stopped at McDonald's on the way home for a late dinner and I received alot more than the chicken wraps I ordered! I've enjoyed 24 hours of food poisoning, virus, or something. I think it was bad chicken. Or maybe there will be another vegetable recall and the lettuce was bad this time. Who knows, but fortunately Lacey is fine. So we've spent most of the day on the couch cuddling, sleeping, playing and watching movies. Beware of McDonalds's!

No comments: