Thursday, July 24, 2008

do you have the answers? :)

Why do people order a big mac and large fries with a diet coke?
Why do we turn off the car radio to read and respond to a text message?
Why do men take off their glasses to answer a question?
Why is my dog Spice so misunderstood? (to be addressed in a later blog!)
Why does the state road dept only work on days when I'm running late?
Why does the alarm clock shut off completely after too many snooze hits?

Why does God work the most when we feel it the least?
Why can't we all just get along?
Why do we continue to subscribe to magazines that we don't have time to read?
Why is good land so hard to find?
Why would a movie critic use the word "kinky" to describe a PG-13 superhero movie?

Why do I have so many questions from the past few days?
Why am I writing this?

No comments: