I can't find the picture online that I wanted to post, so my words will have to suffice.
3 years ago today, Lacey awoke super early like 6am, wide awake and smiling from ear to ear. My sweet little 8 month old baby lay on the couch as I sang to her. We carefully got ready for our big day in court as our friends arrived that morning. The parade of cars headed to the court house to finalize our adoption! Lacey was beautiful in her little white outfit. The photos in my scrapbook are priceless!
For some reason, I don't want to share all the details of our day but just realize how blessed we felt on that October day. Tonight Lacey received a special little gift as we talked about adoption a little bit. We are so proud of her, a sweet little toddler that is just full of life and love.
October 14th-----a day to remember forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment