I just love planning birthday parties :) We had a suprise party today for a friend and it was so much fun. It's great to really surprise someone and see their facial expression! I love the feeling of making that person feel special and loved by so many people.
Of course, I'm also planning for Lacey's birthday party. I love to buy the plates, napkins, invitations, decorations and all that stuff. I love to plan all the details and wait with excitement to see her little face at the party. Today I found her a new pair of comfy pajamas that are almost identical to her favorite ones now, only a size bigger of course. So she will love those probably. I want to get lots of balloons and just invite everyone! It's so much fun to get everyone together and celebrate her birthday. I think of all the cool things we can do for birthday parties as she gets older but I certainly don't want time to pass by so fast.
I never imagined that I would think about Mickey Mouse so much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment