Sunday, June 15, 2008

before the dawn

Where were you at 5:16am today? I was trying to convince my wide awake 3 yr old to go back to sleep and that mommy didn't want to be tickled or play any games at that particular time. I think she was close to putting a stack of Dora cards or Battleship on my bed. Even at 3 yrs of age, we still view these weird times on the alarm clock once in awhile.

So, as the heavy fog lifted, the sun began to rise. Did you know the birds are already singing that early in the morning? My bedroom window was wide open so they entertained us for awhile. I'm not sure who fell asleep first but I know she was getting bored talking and laughing to herself. Tonight she is pretty tired so I probably won't see any strange number combinations on my alarm, thankfully :)

No comments: