I love the Food Network! Have you ever watched the show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives? I was thinking about a little place we recently visited in Chattanooga TN. We stumbled into the Mud Pie on our way to Coolidge Park. It's downtown, close to the park, but I can't remember the name of the district. The service was really slow, especially with a toddler, but the food was pretty good. We enjoyed our lunch as we watched the hustle and bustle out the window. They also have patio tables if you want to soak up the sun. If you are an American Idol wannabe, you can return to karaoke on Friday nights!
This little restaurant/pub appears to be a local hang-out for college kids or young adults. It probably wasn't the best choice for a rare lunch with my MIL but we still enjoyed it. They serve salads, sandwiches, tortillas, pizza, several Cuban dishes and homemade desserts. We recommend the hot mud club, mud angus burger and the chicken/spinach wrap. Lacey highly recommends the hot dog, fries and ranch dressing :)
I googled this restaurant out of curiosity and of course it has a website: www.mudpierestaurant.com
Diner, Drive-In or Dive? You decide.
No comments:
Post a Comment