Friday, June 20, 2008

the weekend

Don't you just love the weekend? I feel like a little kid on Thursday nights. I can stay up as late as I want and make plans to do whatever I want for the next 3 full days! I can sleep in tomorrow and then enjoy a whole day of shopping and just hanging out with my family. Both are rare so I've really been anxious for tomorrow. But I'm shopping for a new bathing suit so I'm hoping that TJ Maxx has dimmed lights and flattering mirrors :) I went to Sears tonight and it took me, literally, 2 minutes to buy Lacey a new swimsuit. It's just not fair! And her new suit even has a cute little hula skirt to match. I would like a tankini in a pretty floral pattern or something real summery. We'll see how that goes.......

I really miss my family through the week so I'm always anxious for the weekend. And I'm rambling so it's time to jump off here........

No comments: