Tuesday, August 19, 2008

He is Faithful

I have alot of time to think on my long drive to and from work. Tonight I kept thinking about different things that have happened over the past few years. And one thing kept coming to mind- God has been so faithful to me, through good times and the bad times. Almost 4 yrs ago we began the adoption process. In a few short years, 3 divorces have greatly affected us. Broken relationships. New, close friendships. We have been put into situations we never imagined we would experience. I could go on and on. God has given us patience, peace and mercy to forgive others. He has been faithful to care for us and to do things beyond our imagination! Only God can sustain us during the hard times. Only God can give us undescribable peace and joy. With many more changes to come in the next year, (known and unknown) we know our God will be faithful to guide us and care for us.

A close friend once told me, "I may lose everything, but I'll never lose my faith." That says it all.

No comments: