Friday, August 22, 2008

It's Friday!

Well, it's been a crazy, sorta strange, week. So much going on each day. My work week ended last night when I attended a Catholic funeral (for the first time). But it's my weekend now :) Today we played outside most of the day. Lacey and Justin rode their 4 wheeler and big wheel out the road and back several times. And when Lacey decides not to pedal, she wears me out! I got lots of exercise today! We got the water hose out and played awhile. We washed my car real good and got each other all wet. Of course that's half the fun. We got alot of strawberries and tomatoes from our garden this evening. Our big tomatoes are finally turning red. And we have a million cherry tomatoes now. As soon as we pick them, rinse off and then Lacey eats them. Some actually make it to the refrigerator for later.

I was taking a shower tonight and I heard Lacey laying on the couch "reading" her books to her babies. It became real quiet and when I came out of the bathroom, I found her laying on the couch holding her books, sound asleep! No bath, no brusing teeth, no potty, no pajamas, not a care in the world, only that she was tired and ready for bed.

No comments: