Saturday, August 23, 2008

purses galore!


I really hate to shop for shoes. I only have the basics and really don't care otherwise. Some women have a million shoes but I collect purses instead! The above picture is my newest purse... no wait..... I bought one at Gabe's today, I forgot. It is bright white with big silver buckles and yellow inside. Really cute and a good deal at $3.50. Anyways, the bag above is my one and only Vera Bradley! I love the little pleats and the fabric. It is special and has a story behind it. I bought it in Berlin MD which is "Hale MD" in the movie Runaway Bride. The store is a great little shop called Victorian Charm. It was the wedding shop in the movie where Julia Roberts shopped for her wedding gown with Richard Gere. Remember that? I'll share those pictures sometime. I got a little wallet to match the scarlet fabric. I carried this purse for like 3 weeks straight, which might be a record. Complete strangers ask about this little bag, everyone loves it!
My closet is a mess because I don't have much storage space. The purses (and wallets) are stacked all over. It's just too tempting when they sell those darn wallets that match the purse! They might not match anything else, but they match that one particular bag. I've found great purses at shoe stores and Goody's! I have a couple Aigner purses that were gifts from my hubby. I've bought a few at our store at work. Oh yeah, and Longaberger! I love all those little tote bags. I have a "few" of those too. And they even make special little holiday bags, like fall and Christmas. I won't buy the baskets but the tote bags are great.
Adam is fortunate that I don't have many shoes, but I have purses!

No comments: