It was almost 6am, the sun was coming up and I was enjoying my shredded wheats, just relaxin on the couch. I decided to skip Fox and Friends this morning and catch up on some local news. There was a few major headlines involving a fatal car crash and a possible homicide. And then..... I listened carefully and couldn't believe my ears. This local man decided it would be fun to break into a house in the middle of the night. Doesn't a thief normally steal like electronics, jewelry or money? This wacko broke into the house and waltzed into the kitchen. He pulled out some raw hot dogs and found a chair at the kitchen table. He enjoyed the raw meat until the home owner awoke and found him in the kitchen...just hangin' out and eating the hot dogs. When the police arrived, the home owner had the burglar down on the kitchen floor with a gun to his head!!
So, he's now charged with Felony Burglary and bail was set at $5000.00
What a moron!! I hope the hot dogs were super good!
After the dumb criminal story I decided to channel surf and found Becker!! Have you seen that show? Who knew it came on at 6am?! Forget the news....I can catch up on that on the way to work and at my desk. Now, I can laugh at Becker as I enjoy my breakfast and start the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment