Friday, August 21, 2009

no more change

I'm a true facebook fan now....I sorta forgot about my blog.

I hear this expression all the time at work... "the only thing constant is change."

That about sums it up huh? In a few days, my little one will be starting school. Sorta makes me sick to just think about it. Where did summer go? Where did my little tiny baby go? I am so proud of her though...she's funny, sweet and becoming more independant as she should, I guess. I am about to start a new job.....new unit, coworkers, boss, yadda yadda.

And, then Adam is returning to work full time and possibly a new job in the near future. It's no wonder I have gray/white hairs popping up everywhere! I used to handle change pretty well...but it seems to be getting tougher on the more important life changes. A year from now, or maybe 6 months from now we will be nice and comfortable again and then BAM....change will come once again! It's bittersweet.

It's the weekend....time for fun! We can worry about change on Monday again! I'll be back to work, Adam has a big test, and we have school open house the same day.

The only change right now I'm thinking about is going inside....away from these darn mosquitos and darkness!

No comments: