Disability Awareness Month- We seen an interesting demonstration at work with service dogs for the blind. Still trying to talk Adam into letting me be a "puppy raiser" for this organization!
Pastor Appreciation Month- The Pastor is always there for everyone. We all should remember to love, pray and appreciate our Pastor and his wife. Maybe a card of encouragement, nice dinner, special gift or just a word of appreciation.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month- been there, done that. Ultrasound, 2 mammograms, no desire to do this again for quite awhile. I guess the word Awareness is the key.
Boss's Day, Sweetest Day- hopefully not celebrated together :)
Thanksgiving in Canada- We were in Niagara one year and celebrated Thanksgiving in October up there. It was really cool with all the decorations and signs. I remember the hotel restaurant served turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie and all the trimmings.
National Dessert Day
October 14th- BE BALD AND FREE DAY ??!!
This is a real designated day in October. A big shout out to Papa Bob. Just checking. I'm sure I'll pay for that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment