Sunday, October 21, 2007

Red, Orange and Yellow

Today has been the best of both worlds- summer and fall. It was like 80 degrees outside and yet the trees are really changing colors and are beautiful in some places. I was just as anxious as Lacey to "play" outside all afternoon and evening. It was so nice to be outdoors and just have fun and relax. We decorated for fall/Halloween while wearing flip flops and capris! We got big hay bales, 2 huge pumpkins and some pretty mums. We dug out our scarecrow and some fake leaves and made a cute little scene by the parking space. Adam skipped all the girly stuff and stained some new closet doors and a new bedroom door for us. We even had a cookout this evening, October 21st.

We had a great morning at church. It's always great to be with our church family and spend time together. Today was one of those days again that I really felt blessed when I left. It's one of those great feelings that is hard to describe. I think the Lord is doing great things in our church and for the people of our church. We are so blessed.

No comments: