So I am going to try this blog thing one more time. Who knows how long it will last? My other one is still out there somewhere in cyberspace and I can't seem to find it. I actually liked the style better but again, I can't find it. I guess it was pretty important to me huh? Anyways, if you are looking for the meaning of life or anything else really deep or of any great importance, you can be assured that you won't find it here.
Right now for my first blog, again, I am thinking about 2 men- Harry and David. I just made a big pot of chicken noodle soup that I picked up while we were shopping at the beach. Actually we were leaving the beach and stopped at the outlet stores to spend the little remaining cash we had left from vacation. After we left Pfaltzgraff there wasn't much left in our wallet but we ventured into Harry and David. There's just something fun and special about gourmet soups, chocolates, coffee and all that kind of stuff. We got a little bag of chicken soup mix, wonderful smelling maple cream coffee and some maple apple butter. It is all delicious but I don't think I'll try the soup again. I doubt Adam will eat it tonight and my little one quickly spit it out for dinner this evening and insisted on eating spaghetti (AGAIN!). I'm sure she likes the 50 cent red labeled chicken noodle soup better!
So the morale of this story is.......... Harry and David have delicious food, but so does BEN and JERRY :)
No comments:
Post a Comment