2 blogs in one day- RARE.
I was thinking tonite about a friend of mine. Her husband's birthday is tomorrow so I'm sure we all will be talking for awhile sometime. I think the reason we are such good friends is because she is so laid back and easy going. We sorta have a weird relationship but it's good. We really don't have alot of expectations of each other, no high hopes or neediness I guess. We can go for a month or so without talking and then just pick right back up where we left off. We'll talk about our hubbies, kids, money, work, dreams, etc. Of course we talk about the more important stuff too like the coyote ugly series, playdoh and big girl panties versus diapers. We don't need to see each other constantly and we give each other space to be ourselves and live our life. We are always here for each other and can talk when we need each other. We can make plans once in awhile, usually the night before, and have a good time. I'm thankful for this friend. I think we both learn from each other and respect each other. So tomorrow I'm glad we'll catch up again and talk awhile. I think we both need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment