SUCKS!
Sometimes it feels good to just say that. I don't normally talk about my job much. I am very grateful for my job and the benefits for more family but there are some days, or months, that are really awful. My whole unit has been fighting for a month or so now, actual screaming matches, yeah, real nice. My supervisor has left the unit and probably will never return. So for now we will get a new supervisor every 90 days. There is so much conflict all the time. I've decided that our unit is like one big long bad episode of Big Brother, with all the scheming and plotting against each other. I'm sorta like the bird that just buries my head in the sand and waits for the storm to pass again.
deadlines, desk audits, inspections, policy changes, major law changes, system builds, blah blah blah............when does it end???
But now I smile because my weekend officially began about 3 hours ago and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment