Life, Religion, Politics, whatever is on my little mind at the moment.
Let's talk about Palin! A strong, beautiful, intelligent woman that is shaking up politics. A pit bull with lipstick. Did you watch the conventions? An estimated 37 million people watched Palins' speech. I think she will make many positive changes as the next VP of the US. I heard Dr. Dobson call her a "deeply committed Christian." And, she is Pro-Life! Need I say more?? Did you see the homecoming to Alaska the other day? They were so proud of her. A "small town" governor is rocking the election right now. Obama is intimidated and lashing out against her. Everyone is watching and listening. McCain has won over all those Hillary votes. Men are suddenly glued to FOX News and CNN to catch a glimpse of the pretty politician. Bumper stickers read "Alaska- coldest state/hottest governor!" I saw an ad on tv about Palin action figure dolls. They weren't too flattering and I can't imagine who would buy them. And, people are flocking to their optometrists to get the Palin eye glasses. People are funny! It's good to be involved and informed about current events. Especially this election.
No comments:
Post a Comment