So, the other day I checked my mailbox at Lacey's school and it was full. I had alot of information about school photos this week and a cookie fundraiser. At first I thought it was a mistake and the papers were meant for the older kids in Pre-K. And then it hit me! The new school year just started and it was time for selling! So we debated about participating in school photos today. Finally decided to just wait until she actually enters school. What a thought huh? As far as the fundraiser..... we are giving in and helping out. I have to admit that I dread the bright school papers that are passed around for months from everyone's kids. Every child is in training to become a sales person one day. Someone is always selling something! And now, we are too I guess. At least the cookies are pre-portioned and ready to just take from the box and slap on the cookie sheet. No big tubs of a huge frozen pile of cookie dough. Yeah, we bought those too in the past. It actually sucked but at least we helped some school somewhere. And we have pretzels too for sell. Aunt Annies to be exact.
My daughter is 3 yrs old. Is this normal? So, be prepared. We may end up selling large quantities of popcorn, wrapping paper, cards, cookies, toys, candy bars, blah, blah, blah, for the next 14 years. If you would like some expensive cookie dough and pretzels, give me a buzz. Yeah, I'm not the best salesman! But, it's for a good cause to help the school. Again, is this normal??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment