One of the greatest things about being married for 15 years is that you still can surprise each other and continue to have little "first" moments together. It's usually pretty fun or sweet and always memorable. Today would be considered an unbelievable first. If you know my husband you will find this quite amusing. If you don't know him yet, he is a handsome guy that usually wears Levi's, t-shirts and skechers.
I had a million things to do in town early this morning and was making a note of the different errands I needed to do. As I was leaving I heard my hubby ask, (get ready).....
"honey, will you pick up my dry cleaning today?"
I still giggle because that is not a normal question from him. But he did look pretty sharp for Easter services. So, I gladly picked up his clothes and placed them carefully back in the closet. I may not hear that question again for another 15 yrs!
No comments:
Post a Comment