Saturday, April 5, 2008

in my defense

My dear hubby is having fun telling people about my dental visit the other day. For the record, I had 6 fillings done on 2 different teeth. One filling was really big and the other 5 were small fillings or just surface spots. It wasn't fun but I wasn't in incredible pain or anything. He has no sympathy since he has had a bazillion root canals and crowns. I think the last root canal was on Sept 11, 2001 and he endured a very long root canal while the dentist and staff watched the television as the attacks unfolded that morning. But still, not my fault. I tried to explain that my blog would bring a smile or laugh as people read my entry. It's not really exaggerated but just wrote for your enjoyment :)

I just seen a great picture on the slideshow of a beach scene. A small child looks at the daddy laying in the sand, covered from the neck down. His body is now formed in the shape of a mermaid. It's quite funny and gives me a great idea. Maybe after a trip to the beach this summer, this type of picture will land on his "my space" account!

No comments: