Tonight I'm thinking that it seems almost everyone has a web site, blog page, my space page or maybe all of the above. Most people like to have their own little piece of this cyber world that is fun and personal. Do you realize you can find almost anyone on here? Just keep surfin', it's out there! I've done this alot the past couple months or so actually. Of course you may see things that you already know are true and it may make you sick. Sorry, had to say that. But then again it's also a fun way to keep in touch with friends or family, find old friends, make new friends, express yourself or just play around awhile.
Even my hubby has a my space account. But of course he had a specific purpose for creating this page way back when. He was trying to contact a very famous tattoo artist in order to get information about a portrait tattoo from her. Her instructions were to only contact her on my space page. But now, he can use it to talk to friends, encourage others, talk to family or share photos. I'd like to share more photos on here but usually it doesn't work! Maybe I'll try again tonight.
Anyways, have fun surfin' and come back to visit my blog once in awhile. I promise you will laugh, cry or maybe both. Enjoy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment